Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from our home to yours!

Last month I had an email from Shutterfly for some 10 free cards. I'm all for that! I created one FOR each of my boys to stick in their snack bags at school :) The rest I did FROM the boys to hand out to some of their friends.

I really like how they turned out! They are flat with a linen type finish. I'll tell ya, I'd NEVER order them at the price tag of $2.99 each, though - I'm too cheap!

Boy it's hard to find Valentine's cards that isn't all pink.... don't they know that boys celebrate Valentine's day too?? Next year they need to bring on the robots, dinosaurs, trucks, Star Wars....

Enjoy, and have a great day!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

that was a good idea to make them for the kids. I should have done that. (not to self...next time there are free cards....make vday cards for the kids--when it's close to vday of course). I did make Ryan one so I was HALF thinking. lol.

Unknown said...

I don't know why it came up as Ryan...weird..I'm thinking I must be signed into another one of my gmail accounts and I must have put his name on that account. LOL. but that last comment was from ME!
Shawna :)

♥mary♥ said...

Adorable! ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??