Well, this was the weekend we rescheduled our camping trip because last weekend was thunderstorms, and tornado watches. We decided to reschedule AGAIN due to bad weather that was supposed to hit us Friday - Tuesday (at the latest). Good news is, it looks like it will be done by Monday (and our power has only flickered)! Bad news is.....
- Since 3 am last night we have had 4 tornado warnings from all different storms
- we had 3 boys in our room since 3 am
- it has not stopped raining since last evening
- there is flash floods all over Western Tennessee
- Church is canceled tomorrow because of the weather :(
How bad can flash flooding be??? Here are some pictures to show you.... (borrowed pics from friends)
One of the 7 reported sinkholes in Jackson
Car hops will have to use boats rather than skates
Look at the buried cars!
A steakhouse in Humbolt just miles from our house
My friend's backyard
This sink hole has only gotten larger as the storms keep coming