Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Moms of Multiples are Freaks of Nature

I had to share this video, I have watched it a couple times and still laugh. I posted it on my Facebook page and decided to share it here also, so you don't miss it :) I am not a "laugh out loud" person with a lot of funny things. I'll smile and laugh inside! I don't think I have laughed so hard at a video since the indian dance scene in The Proposal. That is a whole other topic....

If you have multiples, friends or family with multiples, or spend any length of time out in public with someone that has multiples, I think you will enjoy this video. It is VERY true!

Some of the questions I get on a normal basis are in some of my past questions posts if you want to check them out.

I hope you enjoy the video like I did!






3 comments:

Mary said...

You know I loved this, Denise!

Jessica said...

oh my gosh-that is hilarious!!! I have seen Jess have to answer some of those same idiotic questions. LOL!!

Wendy said...

Soo-oo funny!! So true! I've watched my dear friends go through this too many times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??