Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who likes FREE Shutterfly??

Ever since my boys were born, I have had difficulty finding invitations, cards, and products that will fit my triplets. Either it’s too cheesy, too expensive, or just not right. Then there are the times that our family picture does not look right and I’d rather use individual pictures of the boys. A few years back I started messing around with my pictures and using different free and paid sites to create what I like. Then I started doing it for family and friends and work on side with ForYouByDee.

I have also used for the past three years Shutterfly Christmas cards. They have flat or folded cards, and both are great! You can create your own file (or have someone do it for you) or you can use their own layouts. For those of you reading that don’t have any clue how to do anything with your photos, it is super easy! Upload your photos, and pic a layout. It’s THAT simple! You can even edit the photos using their tools. Crop, red eye reduction, etc. Save and print! Oops, you thought of more people to send cards to and didn’t order enough? It’s okay, it’s in your saved products!

My favorite design I've used before is the HoHoHo design... it allows three photos on it for each of my boys!!!

Try one 5x7 greeting or flat card FREE with the code CARD4U.
OR
If you are Blogger, you can sign up to get 50 FREE cards from Shutterfly HERE


These are some of my favorite Shutterfly products:
Photobooks (probably a FEW of you on here have gotten one of these from me!)
Calendars (great grandparent gifts!)


It's not too early to be thinking about Christmas gifts!!! Only 46 more shopping days left :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe that you wrote the number of days left-that always stresses me out!!! LOL! JK. I am so excited for Christmas. Thanks for this deal. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??