Thursday, March 18, 2010

32 weeks....

The last picture I have of my big 'ol prego belly is 32 weeks. I was looking at some past pictures and uploading from my old computer. I realized that the last picture was taken 10 days before I delivered - which is.... TODAY (four years ago)!

This year with the boys turning 4, it seems to be such a milestone for me. I don't know why this is hitting me harder than the rest. Maybe because they REALLY are getting bigger and into being BOYS rather than toddlers.

Enough with the mushy stuff. I'll share a picture so you can *try* to share in my pain....

Me at 32 weeks preggo - ugh it hurts to even look at it today :)


5 comments:

Keri said...

I feel your pain!! I can't believe you have 3 babies in there!! Carrying twins is hard enough - I can't imagine carrying triplets!! You are amazing!!!

Jessica said...

That just looks beyond uncomfortable! I cannot believe they are getting so old so fast!!!! Time flies.

Unknown said...

I think I had that same maternity shirt. I didn't fill it out quite as well as you did with "just" one baby, lol! Does it count that I used the same shirt 4 times? Teehee.

jesshoward said...

Awww! You actually don't look as big as I thought you would for 3 babies! You looked great! Its amazing that you carried your 3 little boys inside of you!

Mary said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??