Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've gotten $100 FREE, don't you want to get that too??!!

Search & Win


I don't like my blog to be an advertisement for anything, but I will pass on stuff that has REALLY helped me and my family!!! I figured other families would want to know how I earned $100 in gift cards, without paying anything out of pocket, or even giving my credit card information "for verification". :)

Earlier this year I reluctantly signed up for Swagbucks after my cousin told me about it. Even though I was reluctant, I have earned over $100 in Amazon gift cards that I saved up for my kids Christmas shopping!!! It has been awesome getting the Amazon boxes in the mail these past few weeks. FOR FREE!

Does Google pay you to use their search engine?? Nope! It's that easy of a concept. Use the Swagbucks search engine instead of Google, and earn Swagbucks!

There are additional ways to earn, but that is the easiest. I signed up FOR FREE on the Swagbucks website. I added their tool bar, and stared earning points. Then when I wanted to see what prizes I wanted, I searched their gifts. There are actual physical items you can purchase, gift cards to different places (Amazon, Macy's, Southwest airlines, etc). I chose Amazon because you can purchase almost anything there.

Please use my Swagbucks link to show that I referred you, and I get referral points :)

Other ways to earn (once you are signed up, these are on the "Earn" section on the top toolbar):
~ Daily polls to earn points
~ View their no obligation offers
~ Do some of their offers (I earned 500 Swagbucks for trying Netflix free for a month!)
~ Promote it on your website/Facebook/Twitter

What are you waiting for??? SIGN UP TODAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??