Saturday, June 19, 2010

Presenting - Denise Slater Photography

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing our Youth Pastor's Family. It was so much fun, their kiddos are adorable! I've had a dream for a long time to have my own photography business. As the boys have gotten older, I search out and find new ways to improve how I photograph. Dan and I prayed about it and decided that NOW would be a good time to "soft start" my business. Which means I am publishing the photos I have taken, along with sharing with friends and family on Facebook. The hope is to generate business through word of mouth. When the boys hit Kindergarten, I will then step it up with my own website, backdrops, and advertising.

So, please check it out! (click on the link below)
Photobucket

You can also join my Facebook Page for updates HERE.


Thanks to everyone that has given such positive feedback! I've been really having fun :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you're AMAZZZZZZING. Seriously, how do you do it all? I am so impressed. It is about time you started this thing up. lol! :) Can't wait to be your subjects NEXT week. Oh my gosh-have so much to do before then.

Mary said...

Way to go, Denise! You are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??