Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flew in from Michigan, and boy are their arms tired!

Grammy & Papa came in for the boys birthday. Yes, I had to say their arms are tired - it is a corny joke from the "Taylor side" (my mom's side). They have the corniest jokes and they are so bad sometimes they are even more funny.

Grammy & Papa were able to stay a little over a week and it was great! We stayed so busy, that I barely got my camera out for pictures. I'm so sad! I'll be posting more about our Casey Jones Train Museum visit, but here are some fun pictures we took with Grammy & Papa!

IMG_5449

Kisses for Grammy & Papa!
IMG_5453

We love them and are so blessed to have them visit!
IMG_5455

Now, where is this train going to take us??
IMG_5460

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that last pic!!!

Shawna said...

Did you eat at the Casey Jones Buffet??? Ryan has several times and said it was good! :) I've been wanting to take my kids to the museum. Was it worth it? I love the pics you took with your parents and the boys on the bench...SO CUTE!

Sarah*Jane said...

These are adorable!! Ur doing great things with your new camera, Denise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who's Peaking At My Blog??